- Units are listed by UL and UL, Canada; certified by ARI.
- Convertible vertical to horizontal airflow for curb or slab mounting.
- Exclusive Cycle-LOC¿ anti-compressor cycle protection.
- High efficiency SEERs up to 13.0. EERs to 11.6.
- Scroll compressors with internal linebreak overload protection.
- Single compressors on 3 to 6 ton sizes.
- Dual compressors on 7 ½ to 12 ½ ton sizes.
- Tool-less filter access door.
- Copper tube aluminum fin coils with optional corrosion resistant coils.
- Refrigerant filter drier.
- Low-pressure/loss of charge, freeze protection, and high-pressure switches on all units.
- Fully insulated cabinet.
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer coated interior panels tested to 500 hour salt spray protection.
- Belt drive evaporator fan motors with adjustable pulleys.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator fan motor.
- Fixed Orifice refrigerant metering system.
- Single point gas and electric connections.
- Thru-the-bottom power, control and gas capability.
- Two-inch disposable return air filters.
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker.
- Exclusive non-corrosive composite sloped condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62-Standard, designed for side or bottom drain connections.
- Induced draft (negative pressure) combustion.
- AFUEs up to 82.0%.
- Solid-state electronic direct spark ignition system (pilot-less system).
- Redundant gas valves, with two-stage heating on select sizes.
- Flame roll-out safety protector.
- Automatic changeover when used with auto-changeover thermostat.
- Outdoor ambient cooling operation from 25° F to 125° F.
- Condenser motors are totally enclosed with permanently lubricated bearings.
- Industry exclusive IGC solid-state control. IGC provides full on-board diagnostics with flashing LED for error code.
- IGC provides sophisticated induced draft fan and burner control logic as well as an energy saving indoor fan motor delay.
- IGC provides industry exclusive anti-cycle protection for gas heat operation.
- Full perimeter heavy gauge base rail with built-in rigging adapters, and fork truck slots.
- Run tested with performance printout provided with each unit.
Factory Installed Options:
- High-Static Motors
- Hinged Panels
- Perfect Humidity¿ Dehumidification Coil with Hot Gas ReHeat (HGRH)
- Corrosion resistant coil options